· Can identify actions which improve the delivery of supportive care in their organisation.
· Contributes to policy and protocol development for areas within their scope of work which improves delivery of support care.
· Participates in wider stakeholder groups and networks of supportive care.
· Understands and uses co-design principles in service improvement activity.
· Utilises the Equity Framework to evaluate change.
· Responds to request for research when able, to improve supportive care overall.
· Contributes to supportive care service delivery.
· Uses the resources from the framework to further enhance both their individual work but also their service.
He aha te mea nui?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata
What is the most important thing in the world?
It is the people, it is the people, it is the people
Training and Resources Available
· A series of resources and practical guides on improving health care with a person centered focus from the Health Foundation.
· The equity framework to guide actions to improve Maori Health gains.
Last Updated November 2011